The City A1 Connection

Sunday, March 05, 2006

So lazy all of u! :P

Hey hey!

Yeah I know, no one is posting, and kristy is too lazy to register hahah :P Wern Jing I also dunno what happen to her, and the others haven't been updating or inviting more people either.. Haiz.. what to do?

Anyways, just had my first week of uni, has been pretty fun, but at the same time it's a lot of work. I'm doing 6 papers this semester!! Hopefully I'll survive it lar, but there's a lot of reading as usual, already behind like 15 pages. Been hanging out at the Overseas Christian Fellowship (OCF) stall during my free time (that i should have spent studying) for O week (orientation week). It suddenly got really cold, like 12 degrees celcius last night! Had a bit of problems clicking the mouse when playing dota haha. But back to uni, i have crazy hours, something like 5 hour breaks inbetween my classes and going home is so mah fan, ahhh hopefully i should spend that time studying lar.

Anyways, take it easy all of you. when is jackson leaving to america exactly? When you leave I hope you have a safe journey haha. And get a computer and original bnet so you can play bnet with me :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home