The City A1 Connection

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

MaInTaInInG tHe GrOwTh?!

Hi guys, I was thinking of adding a few people but I don't have their emails, was wondering if you guys could help me?

Anson Ong
Ivy Har
Steve Lau
Matthew Wong
Annie Ling
Evelyn Ong
Joel Jeyachandran (haha would love to hear from him)
Corinne Lau
Jim Yong

uhm.. really anybody who has connections with Sitiawan Wesley within our age bracket. I'm sure I'm missing out a couple more people.

Jackson, I want to hear how you are doing!! hope u haven't forgotten this website already...

Matt, I'd love to send you an invitation, dunno which one is your email though. Lemme know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

add all sitiawanians

9:52 PM  
Blogger De Kiwi said...

i think there shld be some limitations as to who should be added lar, afterwards if the class is too generic then you get people who you dunno and then who start trouble.
i would like it to be small enough that people won't feel shy posting and mostly everyone will know everyone, but stil large enough so that there is a sense community. what do you guys think? that's just my opinion, feel free to berborak borak :)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home