The City A1 Connection

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Evangelistic Event

There will be an evangelistic event this Saturday at Chin Hock Church at 8pm. It will be led by Pastor GT Lim who is also a famous gospel singer within the chinese speaking community. It will be conducted in Mandarin and Hokkien. He is from Kuching, Sarawak. A law graduate from N. Zealand. He didn't practice law instead went straight into full time ministry. He writes his own songs and lyrics but don't know a single music note. He has a great testimony to share. I've actually heard him speak last night in Puchong. His testimony moves the hearts of the audiences, challenges them to persevere and hope in the Lord. Further updates will be posted once I receive them.

1 Comments:

Blogger De Kiwi said...

Wow he sounds a lot like me! I'm seriously thinking of following that road too but not sure.. It's hard to give up your whole future and leave it in the hands of the Lord, but at the same time I need to be sure it's from the Lord and not just as proof to myself that I'm not weak..

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home