The City A1 Connection

Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm 21!!! (And survived my birthday party!!)

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Wow I'm 21!!! Thanks Grace for the wishes! I didn't get anything from you so thought you forgot, but lucky I checked here! Thanks so much sis!!

But yeah, it's been good, it's been a good birthday! I had a party last night to celebrate my birthday. It was held at CAC, which is about 10 minutes away from my house and I had many of my friends there. I think about 70-80 people came in total! My parents were there also, with their own separate table with their friends. I hope everyone had a good time! It was pretty busy hosting! But everything went so well I know i'll have good memories from it always. Unfortunately it was the first time in my life I got drunk too! But it's kind of a tradition to have to drink 21 shots (19 Tequilas, 1 Jaigermeister, and 1 Midori/Bailee's mix) on your 21st! Don't worry I won't be getting drunk too often, i had a really bad hangover this morning and it just ain't worth it! I didn't feel any better drunk.

But yeah, Uni is going well so far. Uhm.. My parents are going back soon for my sister's and brothers birthday, which is on the 31st of April (my sis') and 1st May (my bro's). I'll also be going on a christian camp from 17-21st April! I'm very excited! But yes, other than that, my life is nothing much else than studying and computer games (as usual). No girlfriend yet (haha gotta keep praying for me and for that girl to hurry up :P). That's about it. Check my blog cowkiwisheep.blogspot.com for more details soon! :) God bless you all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chiwi said...

Oi~~ April where got 31st one la!!!!!!! Own sister's birthday also don't know... sigh...

5:20 PM  
Blogger gRaCeY said...

Ya man, just wanted to say that! Ish...

11:19 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

happy bday charles! 21 shots? hope you didn't lose any hair..

7:58 AM  
Blogger Adrian Seow said...

hahaha i guess the 21 shots killed some of your brain cells too. happy belated birthday charles!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home