The City A1 Connection

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Little Moo Moo

Nothings been happening in my life lately, except for that few friends whom I am getting to know better. Other than that, it would be about assignments, as I run the last mile to my last semester in university. Can you believe it? It seems as though it was just yesterday that I left Sitiawan to further my studies, and here I am, graduating in about a month? It's overwhelming, and unbelievable! I know I would miss going to college and the carefree life I have always had. It's time to grow up now that I have nothing else to fall back on. Can't point at college and say, "I'm still studying ya know?". That would be outrageous by the end of June. End of student life is depressing. It should not be. This is really part of life, from one phase to another. Welcome to life Grace!

2 Comments:

Blogger De Kiwi said...

you can do it!! God has a plan for you! Trust and believe, and then you will receive :)
Enjoy every day because it is a gift from God and an adventure to cherish.
Congrats on graduating! i'm so jealous!

11:26 PM  
Blogger gRaCeY said...

Hehe..Thank you de kiwi!*hugs* Your turn will be coming soon, and trust me, you'll start missing uni life before you know it! =)

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home